John “Sean” Crowley is a registered lobbyist and Partner in the Government Relations group of Davidoff Hutcher & Citron LLP. Mr. Crowley focuses on government affairs and lobbying efforts in New York State and New York City while providing a supporting role in the firm’s Washington DC practice. Sean brings his creative problem solving skills to assist clients with business development goals, strategic advocacy with government officials/agencies, and in winning legislative objectives.
- Queens County Bar Association, Member
- Brehon (Irish) Law Society of New York City, Past-President
- Emerald Isle Immigration Center, Advisor to Board of Directors
- Power Memorial Academy Alumni Association, Member of the Board of Directors
- All Hallows High School in the Bronx. Board of Directors
- Mercy/Martyrs CYO basketball program, Co-Administrator
Prior to joining the firm, he was the Managing Partner of Crowley, Crowley & Kaufman; was an Investigator with the New York City Council, and Campaign Coordinator for Congressman Thomas J. Manton. Mr. Crowley resides in Forest Hills with his wife, Maureen and their three sons: Pearse, Owen and Garrett.