John “Sean” Crowley is a registered lobbyist and Partner in the Government Relations group of Davidoff Hutcher & Citron LLP. Sean focuses on government affairs and lobbying efforts in New York State and New York City and provides support to our Federal Government Relations practice in Washington DC. Sean uses his creative problem-solving skills to assist clients with their business growth goals, strategic advocacy with government officials and agencies, and in winning legislative objectives.
- Queens County Bar Association, Member
- Brehon (Irish) Law Society of New York City, Past-President
- Emerald Isle Immigration Center, Advisor to Board of Directors
- Power Memorial Academy Alumni Association, Member of the Board of Directors
- All Hallows High School located in the Bronx, Board of Directors
- Mercy/Martyrs CYO basketball program, Co-Administrator
- Queens Chronicle: Restore Robber Barons’ Brooklyn-Queens Trains
- QNS: Can Gilded Age Greed Provide a Payoff for 21st Century Commuters?
Prior to joining the firm, he was the Managing Partner of Crowley, Crowley & Kaufman; was an Investigator with the New York City Council, and Campaign Coordinator for Congressman Thomas J. Manton. Mr. Crowley resides in Forest Hills with his wife, Maureen and their three sons: Pearse, Owen and Garrett.