William Mack is a Partner in the New York office of Davidoff, Hutcher & Citron LLP, where he focuses his practice on commercial litigation and arbitration. Over the course of his sixteen year career, Mr. Mack has represented corporate, financial, and individual clients in complex disputes (both domestic and international) involving a wide range of legal and business issues. Mr. Mack has represented, among others:
- a Japanese hedge fund in a fraud action relating to a $200M+ investment in a life settlement fund;
- former law partners in a AAA arbitration relating to the partners’ departure from their firm;
- an offshore family office in a commercial dispute relating to services rendered;
- a biotech company in multifaceted litigation and governmental investigation relating to one of its products;
- an engineering / construction firm in connection with a criminal investigation and civil litigation relating to a building fire;
- a product manufacturer in sales practices litigation;
- a pharmaceutical company in an international insurance arbitration.
Mr. Mack spent the first eight years of his career in the litigation department of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, where he learned to manage all aspects of complex litigation, and the importance of understanding a client’s business goals when providing litigation counseling. Thereafter, he joined a litigation boutique in New York City, where he became a partner in 2016. Mr. Mack is active in numerous not-for-profit corporations. He lives in Manhattan with his wife, Debra, and their two children.