Robert J. Levine is a corporate attorney who serves as Of Counsel to Davidoff Hutcher & Citron’s Corporate Law and Real Estate Law practices. Practicing primarily in the areas of business law and contracts, Rob represents small family-owned businesses, middle market companies and large multi-national corporations in a broad range of commercial matters. For the past 30 years, Rob has been counseling and advising clients regarding such issues as corporate formations, debt financing, structuring and restructuring, equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, sell-offs, operating agreements, shareholder agreements, and employment and severance agreements. With great depth and breath to his practice, Rob frequently serves as “corporate general counsel” for his clients, overseeing all of their legal needs.
Rob also has expansive real estate law experience including property sales and acquisitions, leasing, financing, and development. And he often represents buyers and sellers in the transfer and development of large commercial properties.
Committed to his community, Rob often serves as a Member of the Board of Directors of:
- Hudson Valley Economic Development Corporation (2011-present; Chair of the Board 2016-2020)
- Walkway Over the Hudson (2015-2017)
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Northern Westchester (2008-2014)
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of the Hudson Valley (2001-2008)
- New Castle Baseball and Softball Association (2012-2014)
- Greater Southern Dutchess Chamber of Commerce (2010)
A resident of Millwood, New York, Rob enjoys spending time with his wife and their two children, an occasional round of golf as well as cycling, cooking and traveling.