Joseph Asir is the Chair of Davidoff Hutcher & Citron’s Immigration Law practice and has been practicing Immigration Law for over 25 years. He is seasoned in handling immigration matters for:
- Public and Private Companies
- Financial Services Firms, Investment Banks and Wealthy International Investors
- Small Businesses
- Hotels and Resorts
- Restaurant Franchises
- Technology firms including Startups
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Hospitals, Research Centers and Universities
- Religious Organizations
- Professional and Semi-Pro Sports Organizations/International Athletes
- Entertainers, Performers, Musicians, Orchestra Conductors, Stage and Screen Motion Picture Producers/Directors/Actors/Actresses
- Asylum Seekers
Mr. Asir also represents high-end resorts that employ workers on H-2B visas, and investors from Korea, China, India, Latin America and other countries. His practice group directs hundreds of immigrant visa cases annually and processes hundreds of non-immigrant visa applications for individuals and companies, with a focus on H-1B, H-2B, L-1, EB-1 through EB-5 and O visa applications.
Mr. Asir’s practice is currently based in Palm Beach, Florida. He serves as Managing Partner of the Princeton Law Group, a boutique employment immigration firm based in Princeton, New Jersey. He is a graduate of Georgetown University Law Center and holds graduate degrees in International Relations, Management and History.