Eric Przybylko is a Partner in Davidoff Hutcher & Citron’s Commercial Litigation group where he focuses his law practice on securities, contract, products liability, employment, bankruptcy and antitrust matters. Mr. Przybylko was previously a litigation associate at Chadbourne & Parke LLP, and Arnold & Porter LLP.
- A $1.2 billion loan syndicate in a complex fraudulent conveyance and preference action
- A hedge fund and its directors and officers in a shareholder class action challenge to a $1.6 billion merger of fund
- A creditor’s committee with respect to potential claims arising from going-private restructuring of a major media conglomerate
- A national credit card association in a federal antitrust class action
- An action film actor-producer in claims relating to the dissolution of an independent film production company