Andrew Kransdorf is a partner in the Corporate & Securities Law group in Davidoff Hutcher & Citron’s New York office. Mr. Kransdorf concentrates his practice in general corporate law with an emphasis on sophisticated transactional work, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity, corporate restructurings and reorganizations, venture capital, joint ventures, corporate finance, intellectual property and licensing. His transactional experience includes both domestic and cross-border transactions across a broad range of industries and sectors.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Kransdorf spent the first part of his career in the corporate department of Thelen, Reid & Priest LLP where he learned to manage all aspects of complex corporate transactions and the importance of understanding a client’s business goals and priorities. Thereafter, he was a partner and head of the corporate practice group for Sabin, Bermant & Gould LLP, lead counsel to Advance Publications, Inc., one of the world’s leading media companies. While at Sabin, Mr. Kransdorf oversaw a broad range of transformative transactions in a rapidly evolving media landscape. Mr. Kransdorf was also General Counsel to an independent investment bank, Silver Capital Advisors, and Regional General Counsel for one of the world’s premier scientific publishers, Springer Nature, where he handled the full scope of legal matters across corporate, commercial contracts, privacy, antitrust, real estate, media law and more.
Mr. Kransdorf’s collaborative and hands on approach to practicing law helps clients build out their businesses, oftentimes moving in new directions, experiencing realization events or working out complicated future business arrangements.
Mr. Kransdorf has worked with large and middle-market corporations, small business enterprises, venture capital and private equity firms, as well as entrepreneurs. From handling general corporate governance, commercial agreements, and finance matters to joint ventures, licensing and strategic mergers and acquisitions, his focus is always on generating positive outcomes that help clients grow their business and secure the best possible outcome.
- Represented one of the nation’s largest cable television/internet service providers in the acquisition of multiple cable systems
- Participated in the roll up of three of the largest cable television/internet service providers to form the nation’s 2nd largest provider
- Represented leading media company in the acquisition of the 4th most visited website in the U.S.
- Established art loan facility for modern art collection valued at over $1B
- Established cross border joint venture for digital video and editorial sports content
- Established multi-publisher joint venture for the development and delivery of digital magazines
- Oversaw all investments by major evergreen venture capital firm focused on tech and tech enabled companies