Matthew R. Yogg is an attorney for Davidoff Hutcher & Citron’s Commercial Litigation group in their New York City office, where he specializes in:
- Administrative Law
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Construction Law
- Employment Discrimination
- Intellectual Property (IP)
Matt also consults and advises on issues concerning antitrust law, IP licensing, healthcare law, commercial real estate, corporate compliance and the control of distribution channels and gray markets.
REPRESENTATIVE MATTERS & RESULTS
- One of two attorneys representing a 6,000-member plaintiff-collective, achieving one of the largest ever Equal Pay Act settlements, valued at $83.3 million.
- Responsible for securing various favorable judgments for his clients, including one judgment via damages trial for over $15 million.
- Consulted and advised on agreements and issues concerning trademark licensing, commercial leasing, corporate compliance and antitrust compliance for major internationally renowned crystal glassware companies and fashion designers.
Recognized and rated by Super Lawyers in 2021, 2022