- Administrative Law
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Co-op & Condominium Law
- Construction Law
- Employment Discrimination
- Intellectual Property (IP)
Matt also consults and advises on issues concerning antitrust law, IP licensing, healthcare law, commercial real estate, corporate compliance and the control of distribution channels and gray markets.
REPRESENTATIVE MATTERS & RESULTS
- Served as lead counsel for owners and contractors in state and federal court litigations, bankruptcy adversarial proceedings, and arbitrations concerning disputes arising out of multi-million dollar commercial construction projects in New York City and beyond.
- One of two attorneys representing a 6,000-member plaintiff-collective, achieving one of the largest ever Equal Pay Act settlements, valued at $83.3 million.
- Responsible for securing various favorable judgments for his clients, including one judgment via damages trial for over $15 million.
- Consulted and advised on agreements and issues concerning trademark licensing, commercial leasing, corporate compliance and antitrust compliance for major internationally renowned crystal glassware companies and fashion designers.
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Silver Pro Bono Service Award
- Senior Staff Member, New York Litigator Law Journal
Recognized and rated by Super Lawyers in 2021, 2022